Good Morning, This is Recruit Express.Lauren speaking ! :)That's my line for every single phone call I answerd everyday at work. And in a tone that's cheerful and helpful. Aint I? I'm your friendly recruit consultant :)) YUP! The days are like routined yet different. Cos I dont do the same old thing twice. I get to meet up with different candidates coming from different schools and different backgrounds. Some have weird sense of humour, some are just snobbish, some, I dont know why, are just so intimidated by us, and some are my friends! HELLO! *waves* Okay, that's lame. Well, anyway, times flies as usual. Monday, in other words, are no blues at Recruit Express. Cos the bigbig old man (boss) will come on every Monday before 6pm to commence a so-called meeting with ALL of the staff there (except for us cos we're temps). We cant stay on even if we want to, and phones have to be hung up to prevent people from calling in. SEE? No OTs on Monday. Tadah.
So, after work, the 3 of us ( with Jonathan and Charlene ) went to walk around the ever-so-great CBD area, buying snakcs and drinks, before heading to the square plaza place to chill. It's a very nice place to sit around and hang out. Windy, big tvs, always filled with busy passers-by, and that place is very beautiful I should say. Clean and neat and just so perfect. I like. HAHA.
That's a giant Jonathan cos he's damn tall.

CHAR-lene!

Okay my phone's cam sucks. I cant self-pic cos it'll appear to be very zoomed-in. And we'll have big heads! So, we need someone to take for us, and that explains why the pictures are always incomplete.
I'm studying the phone manual like as if I'm gonna to be tested.
***************************************************************************************OH! And I just heard from one of my candidates that the 'O' Levels results will be out THIS friday. WHICH MEANS! 'A' Levels results will be out 1 week later. WHICH MEANS. We'll get back our results....
...BEFORE CNY!
DAMNED!
My heart always skipped a beat whenever I think of it. The truth which I've to face in less than 15's days time.
God bless me.****************************************************************************************